August 7, 2018
Re: Board of Directors members’ election and Bylaws amendment
Dear TPAA members,
Enclosed are the TPAA 2018 Board of Directors members’ election ballot and Bylaws Amendment ballot.
- There is no candidate for President-Elect. Volunteer, write-in or suggestion is welcome.
- The term for Board of Directors is 3 years (2019-2021).
- Each chapter shall elect its own Board of Directors member(s).
Board of Directors members’ election Ballot is chapter specific.
*Chapter BOD Positions are as follow: 1 for Northeast, 3 for Midwest, 1 for Southern and 2 for Western.
- Please supply requested info if you are voting for candidate(s) in a different chapter or having new address.
- Ballots will be posted on tpaa.us website.
- Ballots will be emailed to all members with email addresses.
- Please email us your current email address if you do not receive the ballots by email.
- Please obtain additional ballots from the website.
- Please provide us your complete address if you have to vote using additional ballot.
- Contact us if you are not sure which chapter you belong to.
- Please return voted ballots in the enclosed return envelope.
- Postmark deadline is September 10, 2018.
Important issues that will affect TPAA future and require attention by all TPAA members will soon be upon us. Please make sure TPAA has your complete address.
Apinan Thitipraserth, MD
Chair, TPAA 2018 Committee on Nominations
1507 W. Walnut St., Marion IL 62959