TPAAF Funds, Grants, and Scholarships
A. EDUCATION FUND
- The Foundation will sponsor continuing medical education, lectures, seminars, and workshops for member physicians.
- Grants will be made toward purchasing textbooks and medical journals for the libraries medical schools.
- Scholarships will be provided for young physicians who seek further training
- Contributions will be made to medical schools and other medical institutions to assist in educating a new generation of physicians.
- The end result will be improved medical services for patients.
B. FOUNDATION ENDOWMENT FUND
Foundation Endowment Funds:
- Principal balances will be preserved.
- Only profits from investments will be allocated to charitable purposes.
Foundation General Fund:
- The Foundation’s operating fund will be used to implement the Foundation’s charitable endeavors.
- The Foundation belongs to and serves all TPAA members.
Dr. Pipit Chiemmongkoltip Advanced Medical Education Endowment Fund
- Principal balances wil be preserved
- Only profits from investments wil be allocated for advanced medical education purposes. (click here for details)